- Added the word “version” to the bottom to help make the version number more identifiable
- Made the version number a clickable link that will take you to this page. That way, all users can not only see what the latest version is but also can read about what we changed
- Fixed a bug with Amazon suggested A-Z suggestions
- Renamed three of the four features to something that is a little more straightforward:
- Idea Search -> Keyword Search
- Competitor Analysis -> Competitor Analyzer
- Category Hunter -> Category Search
- Removed “Report Bugs” and have combined that with Support.
- Removed “Download Tutorial PDF” link at the bottom. All tutorial information will be shown on the Tutorial page
- After coming out with the Category Feature, Amazon changed their category internal programming, causing our Category Feature to fail at pulling information as well as the category aspect of our AMS Search to fail as well. Once Amazon got their new programming finished, we pulled an all-nighter and made the necessary changes to reflect Amazon’s changes.
- Introduced the brand new Category Hunter feature. With this, you can now quickly do a search of for niche categories, and see how many books that day you’d need to sell in order to be #1 or in the top #20 of a category.
- See it in action here: